Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > braindumps

braindumps

Blackmetal

Damn...I'm still waiting to know if that price includes the fries...

"ewitkows" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post asking for
> braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for it'... and i expected
> alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead, you just took it with a grain
> of
> salt and moved on. thank you for being mature, i believe this is one of
> the
> best things we can do (well, that, and invent things like MCNGP... weeding
> out these cheaters once and for all)...
>
> "Chandrasekar" wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> anyone help me!! where can i download the free braindumps or
>>
>> anyone pass to me MCAD braindumps
>>

>> Thanks a lot
>>
>> Regards
>> Chandra.

BD [MCNGP]

us with in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> LOL, geez, you were harsher on me than the person looking to cheat!

Eh, just playin with ya...no hard feelings

--
BD
MCNGP #51

Thor

"Chandrasekar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
why?

> Hi all
>
> anyone help me!! where can i download the free braindumps or
>
> anyone pass to me MCAD braindumps
>

> Thanks a lot
>
> Regards
> Chandra.

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what Thor ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> "Chandrasekar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> why?

Who's on first?

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

Cerebrus

ewitkows wrote:

> Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post asking for
> braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for it'... and i expected
> alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead, you just took it with a grain of
> salt and moved on. thank you for being mature,

But... but... we've always been mature. Haven't we ? *Looks around the
room*

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVen up your sex life !)

Cool test braindumps! MCSD 5 02-20-2004 04:42 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments