Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > need information

need information

mruthunjaya

Dear all

I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.

Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?

as core exams
70-310
70-315

as an elective
70-229

Thanks !!
mruthunjaya

Simon Hart

Hi mruthunjaya,

Yes, those exams will earn you MCAD.

Good luck!
Regards
Simon.

"mruthunjaya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all
>
> I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.
>
> Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?
>
> as core exams
> 70-310
> 70-315
>
> as an elective