Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need confirmation if these exams will lead to MCAD

Need confirmation if these exams will lead to MCAD

STEVEGI

Dear all

I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.

Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?

70-315
70-316
70-20

Thanks !!
Steve

STEVEGI

Dear all

I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.

Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?

70-315
70-316
70-320

Thanks !!
Steve

"STEVEGI" wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.
>
> Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?
>
> 70-315
> 70-316
> 70-20
>
> Thanks !!
> Steve

Death from Above

Is the Pope Catholic?

Death from Above

"STEVEGI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all
>
> I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.
>
> Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?
>
> 70-315
> 70-316
> 70-320
>
> Thanks !!
> Steve
>
> "STEVEGI" wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>
>> I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.
>>
>> Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?
>>
>> 70-315
>> 70-316
>> 70-20
>>
>> Thanks !!
>> Steve

Simon Hart

Yes they will.

Regards
Simon.

"STEVEGI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear all
>
> I am planning to start studing for the MCAD using the books.
>
> Now I was planning to do these exams...will they lead me to MCAD?
>
> 70-315
> 70-316
> 70-20
>
> Thanks !!