Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > E-Book for 70-320 Exam

E-Book for 70-320 Exam

Roel

I agree!
Let's donate him a Dollar so he'll be able to actually buy the book...

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> This has become a begging forum !

Smriti

Hi,

I have started preparing for 70-315 and have got a book written by Jeff Webb
with Microsoft. Can you please suggest me any online articles/tests you may
have used to pass the exam that you think were really usefull to you. Also do
you have any online dumps for this exam which you can please send to me. Your
help will be much appriciated.

Thanks
Smriti.

"Harish Shikhare" wrote:

> I've cleared 70-315 recently, and now preparing for 70-320. Is there any one
> willing to forward me E-book of Amit Kalani's book ?
>
> Please send to my email address ((E-Mail Removed))
> --
> Harish Shikhare

Cerebrus

Smriti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started preparing for 70-315 and have got a book written by Jeff Webb
> with Microsoft. Can you please suggest me any online articles/tests you may
> have used to pass the exam that you think were really usefull to you. Also do
> you have any online dumps for this exam which you can please send to me. Your
> help will be much appriciated.
>
> Thanks
> Smriti.

Stay away from dumps if you know what's good for you.

abcd

Smriti what is your email address. I dont have books but I have my personal
notes and links to MSDN library which is helpful.

"Smriti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have started preparing for 70-315 and have got a book written by Jeff
> Webb
> with Microsoft. Can you please suggest me any online articles/tests you
> may
> have used to pass the exam that you think were really usefull to you. Also
> do
> you have any online dumps for this exam which you can please send to me.
> Your
> help will be much appriciated.
>
> Thanks
> Smriti.
>
> "Harish Shikhare" wrote:
>
>> I've cleared 70-315 recently, and now preparing for 70-320. Is there any
>> one
>> willing to forward me E-book of Amit Kalani's book ?
>>
>> Please send to my email address ((E-Mail Removed))
>> --
>> Harish Shikhare

Smriti

Hey thanks for the reponse. Its http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)