Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MS Press Exam 70-229 Book 2nd Ed. Practice Exam problems!!!!

MS Press Exam 70-229 Book 2nd Ed. Practice Exam problems!!!!

JHardin1112

My boss bought me the MS Press, Microsoft SQL Server 2000: Database Design
and Implementation: Exam 70-229 Book so that I could review for the exam.
The book came with two cd(s). One of which contains the MCSE Readiness
Review(RR) Exam 70-229 software. However, after the install, I double-click
on the icon for the exam and as it is loading I recieve a script error, which
you can choose yes or no to continue. Then I another script error pop's up,
I continue through that. Then I get the main screen of the testing software,
yet any link I click to start the exam or anything else, NOTHING HAPPENS! I
'Googled' this issue and finally found a KB Article that was supposed to fix
the issue. After I downloaded the patch and ran it, I tried running the
software once again. I no longer receive the errors, but still, when I click
on any of the choices on the main page, NOTHING happens. And what's worse,
when I called the help line, they tried to charge me, even after I explained
that their own company's patch didn't work! My boss already paid the $55 for
the book, I'm not going to ask him to pay for a service call for which their
should already be a solution. Is there any updated version of this cd? Is
there some other patch required? Please HELP!!!!

Thanks!
--
-Jeremy Hardin
Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.