Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Just passed my 70-320 exam

Just passed my 70-320 exam

Roel

Hi folks,

Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.

I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
Amit!

Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.

Greetings,
Roel Korsten

Simon Hart

Congratulations!! Good luck for 70-229.

Regards
Simon.

"Roel" <no_spam_please> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
> Amit!
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

fastmusic@gmail.com

Roel,

Thanks for the info! I just passed the 315 exam using Amit Kalani's
315 book. I just got the 320 book in the mail and am cracking it open
today. Good to know that the 2nd prepares you as well!

BTW: I passed 70-229 ... I didn't use any training books or test kings.
My main resource for passing that exam was MSDN (and my experience),
but be sure you pay close attention to all the topics the exam covers.
Things I would recommend knowing very well:

- The Query Optimizer & Execution plans
- Know Indexing inside and out.
- There's were plenty of questions on permissions and security
- SQL Monitor and Windows Perf monitor (and when to use each)
- Importing and exporting data (files, xml, html, etc, office) - know
all the tools and when you should use each. (bcp, dts pkgs, ent
manager). Generally, they want to know how to accomplish the task as
fast as possible, using the least
- Locks, deadlocks, etc.

I passed it the first time I took it. I thought it was going to be way
harder than it was...

Neal

Roel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
> Amit!
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

dsds

Hi,
Can you please send me training guide by Amit Kalani to

thanks

--
dsds

dsds

Hi,
Can you please send me training guide by Amit Kalani to
(E-Mail Removed)

thanks

--
dsds

Roel

About 25%

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good luck on the 229 exam.
>
> Also, what was the % of questions concerning COM+ on your exam? I am
> studying for the 320 and COM+ is the one area I have little or no
> background!
>
> On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:54:36 +0200, "Roel" <no_spam_please> wrote:
>
>>Hi folks,
>>
>>Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.
>>
>>I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
>>Amit!
>>
>>Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.
>>
>>Greetings,
>>Roel Korsten

akki

that's great friiends

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Roel,
>
> Thanks for the info! I just passed the 315 exam using Amit Kalani's
> 315 book. I just got the 320 book in the mail and am cracking it open
> today. Good to know that the 2nd prepares you as well!
>
> BTW: I passed 70-229 ... I didn't use any training books or test kings.
> My main resource for passing that exam was MSDN (and my experience),
> but be sure you pay close attention to all the topics the exam covers.
> Things I would recommend knowing very well:
>
> - The Query Optimizer & Execution plans
> - Know Indexing inside and out.
> - There's were plenty of questions on permissions and security
> - SQL Monitor and Windows Perf monitor (and when to use each)
> - Importing and exporting data (files, xml, html, etc, office) - know
> all the tools and when you should use each. (bcp, dts pkgs, ent
> manager). Generally, they want to know how to accomplish the task as
> fast as possible, using the least
> - Locks, deadlocks, etc.
>
> I passed it the first time I took it. I thought it was going to be way
> harder than it was...
>
> Neal
>
> Roel wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.
> >
> > I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
> > Amit!
> >
> > Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Roel Korsten

Harish Shikhare

Roel,

Congrarulations of your success,
I'm preparing for the same exam, Can you please email me the copy of Amit
Kalani's E-book

Thanks,
--
Harish Shikhare

"Roel" wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-320 exam! Got a 856 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with only the training guide by Amit Kalani. Great work
> Amit!
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-229 for obtaining my MCAD.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

Cerebrus

Harish Shikhare wrote:
> Roel,
>
> Congrarulations of your success,
> I'm preparing for the same exam, Can you please email me the copy of Amit
> Kalani's E-book
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Harish Shikhare

No.

Harish Shikhare

I have asked this question to Roel and not to you Cerebrus.
Its his/her wish to repond the question.

I have another seperate thread where I'm asking for all forum members and I
have read your response their.

--
Harish Shikhare