Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-551 preparation materials?

70-551 preparation materials?

Johndoe

Hi,

I would like to get some ideas as to how to prepare for exam 70-551 UPGRADE:
MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Especially because the preparation books from Microsoft Press are not out
yet. Are there other books from other publishers that are already available?

Anybody took that exam already, and could share some of their impressions?

Thanks in advance.

neil.weller@gmail.com

Johndoe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to get some ideas as to how to prepare for exam 70-551 UPGRADE:
> MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework.
> Especially because the preparation books from Microsoft Press are not out
> yet. Are there other books from other publishers that are already available?
>
> Anybody took that exam already, and could share some of their impressions?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I've not taken the exam yet but I am reading the Richter CLR book and
some of the other new MSPress books. I don't have the full list here
with me now, it is the ones recommended on the exam site, most of them
are out.

Neil