Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD welcome kit or Certification

MCAD welcome kit or Certification

Srinivas Abburi

Hi All,

I have completed 70-315,70-320 and 70-229.
I have completed 70-229 at 06 june 2006.
Still now I didn't get Access Code or any email confirmation regarding this.

When Can I get MCAD certification from Microsoft.
Please reply

thanks,
Srinivas Abburi

Cerebrus

Srinivas Abburi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have completed 70-315,70-320 and 70-229.
> I have completed 70-229 at 06 june 2006.
> Still now I didn't get Access Code or any email confirmation regarding this.
>
> When Can I get MCAD certification from Microsoft.
> Please reply
>
> thanks,
> Srinivas Abburi

What does your Transcript at the MCP member site show ? Does it show
the all exams you have passed ? Does it show you as an MCAD now ?

neil.weller@gmail.com

Srinivas Abburi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have completed 70-315,70-320 and 70-229.
> I have completed 70-229 at 06 june 2006.
> Still now I didn't get Access Code or any email confirmation regarding this.
>
> When Can I get MCAD certification from Microsoft.
> Please reply
>
> thanks,
> Srinivas Abburi

Yeah. It is funny, when I got MCAD I didn't get any email but when I
got MCSD.Net I got an email from MS saying congratulations.

You know that you won't get the certificate and welcome pack until you
order it from the MCP Member site? You need to go to that site, you
will need you MCP ID from what I remember, which will be on the
paperwork from when you passed the exams.

Your transcript should show that you are MCAD, even if you don't have
the certificate yet.

Neil

CaffieneRush

Same here - no email for MCAD but received congratulation email for
MCSD within 2 days of passing the qualifying exam.

If your new MCAD cert is not reflected in your MCP transcript
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/trans.aspx after 2 weeks of passing
last exam then it might be time to call your MS regional service
center.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

Andy