Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > PLEASE Microsoft do something about these braindumps

PLEASE Microsoft do something about these braindumps

nepzilla@gmail.com

It's out of control. Everyone's an MCSD or MCAD here. Even those with
no clue how to use Visual Studio. Some only know how create that Hello
World windows app the saw on some beginner's guide and now they're
certified. And I'm serious. It's like a joke. Only requirements for
getting an MCAD nowadays is ability to memorize. It's sad, it's
sickening, it's plain stupid.

Now they're like sprinters waiting for the go signal, waiting for the
next dump website to release answers for the MCPD upgrade exams. Then
what? Just take for granted those who really deserve their
certification?

I remember that ol' Microsoft quote, "What do you want to do today".
Well, please Microsoft i want YOU to do something today.

Cerebrus

> I remember that ol' Microsoft quote, "What do you want to do today".
> Well, please Microsoft i want YOU to do something today.

I thought the slogan was "Were do you want to go today?" See this
<http://www.denounce.com/mswhere.html> for an interesting angle on this
~!

Other funny variations on this :

ˇ Where did you want to have gone today?

ˇ What do you want gone today?

ˇ Where do you want to go tomorrow?

ˇ What kind of error message do you want today?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> It's out of control. Everyone's an MCSD or MCAD here. Even those with
> no clue how to use Visual Studio. Some only know how create that Hello
> World windows app the saw on some beginner's guide and now they're
> certified. And I'm serious. It's like a joke. Only requirements for
> getting an MCAD nowadays is ability to memorize. It's sad, it's
> sickening, it's plain stupid.
>
> Now they're like sprinters waiting for the go signal, waiting for the
> next dump website to release answers for the MCPD upgrade exams. Then
> what? Just take for granted those who really deserve their
> certification?
>
> I remember that ol' Microsoft quote, "What do you want to do today".
> Well, please Microsoft i want YOU to do something today.

Calm down...chill out....Believe me, M$ is hard on the trail of those
@$$monkeys, I talk with M$ employees almost everyday.

Here is what you can do. But please...I cannot stress enough...DO NOT do this
without proof. If you do, you'll be wasting your time and time that M$ could be
putting toward better resources. So again, please don't just randomly e-mail
them if you don't have any evidence to back it up.

Now, if you can prove that someone is using, or has studied with Illegal
Br@!ndumps, then you can report them to M$. But.....you have to know the
definition of a br@!ndump before you can make that determination.

A Br@!ndump is any ex@m preparation that uses actual ex@m questions. There are
many ex@m preparation sites out there that are (or appear to be) legitimate.
Just because they are not a Certified PTP by M$, doesn't make them a br@!ndump.
If they claim to use aŠtual ex@m questions, that automatically qualifies them as
a br@!ndump.

Now, if you've followed all that, then you can email (E-Mail Removed). Since
they get so many e-mails from around the world, don't expect them to write back,
just keep sending in tips as you discover them.

If you can, try to get a hardcopy of the user's admittance (paper, email, etc.)
and to go even further, try to get their MCP ID from them some how. That would
just bury their diŠk in the dirt so deep they'd be peeing up to hit the toilets
in China.

HTH

HAND

RGS

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

<(E-Mail Removed)> left his email address in this header
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

Oh, and remove the e-mail addy from your info. Makes ya look like a n00b.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP #00110011

kiko

Well I guess I am a n00b with regards to posting in newsgroups. I
thought Google groups would handle that part. It's not a primary email
address though.

--
Yeah, I know I need concrete evidence first. Problem is these fakers
have printouts they lend to each other, most of them have been

Wish they were other things people could do.

Getting MCP Ids is.. quite funnny. Most of these guys, and I mean those
who cheated all throughout the exams they took, display their Mcp ID on
their email signatures.

neil.weller@gmail.com

David wrote:
> I agree that the exams can be done without any real knowledge of .net.
> There needs to be a final project for the MCAD that puts all of the
> pieces together and stresses the knowledge of the programmer. You
> would be able to access the online help and have one or two ref. books
> but no outside help.
>
> However, I can not see how to administer this in a timely and fair
> fashion.

When Java first came out I was working with it and started to do the
certification. From what I remember there was a programmer exam which
was multiple choice and then the developer exam was in two parts.
First you did a timed programming assignment, I think you had 24 hours
to do it, then you had an exam that was based on the assignment. This
was used to prove that you had done the programming assignment
yourself.

I am not sure if they still do this but it would be great if MS did it.
They could use virtual server and have people sign in, develop a
particular solution, web, win or enterprise and then tailor questions
in an exam around what the development project was about.

It would be more administration but I would pay more for the exams if
it meant all these idiots were then unable to devalue the whole
process.

Neil

Simon Hart

It is true there are many idiots with paper certs, but these people would
never get past the technical interview. It is not difficult to tests
someones knowledge and experience of .NET rather quickly by simply
questioning them.

I have been to interviews before where they sit me down and get me to answer
questions and write code based on a particular technology. Although many
companies do this, I don't think it is very effective. Simple reason being
that .NET is so vast, you can't know everything about it.
So the best way is to question them on what they have done, or claim to have
done.

Regards
Simon.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...