Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Cerebrus, help me

Cerebrus, help me

Sandeep

hi cerebrus,

i have send my all queries on your e-mail address. please sort them out &
answer me as soon as possible.

thanks

sandeep

Cerebrus

Sorry, I was very busy. Will reply today...

Cerebrus

Have e-mailed you...

Cerebrus

Have e-mailed you...

Sandeep

Have received your response. Grateful to you. Some more help is needed.
please find me on your new supplied e-mail address.

Sandeep

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Have e-mailed you...

Sandeep

hi Cerebrus,

Sending answer of your question & please answer me on my questions on the
basis of answer sent. Thanks.

regards

sandeep

Sandeep

cerebrus, where are you? i need your help. please access your private e-mail
account & respond me. Just waiting.

Sandeep

"Sandeep" wrote:

> hi Cerebrus,
>
> Sending answer of your question & please answer me on my questions on the
> basis of answer sent. Thanks.
>
> regards
>
> sandeep

Cerebrus

Sandeep wrote:
> cerebrus, where are you? i need your help. please access your private e-mail
> account & respond me. Just waiting.
>
> Sandeep
>
> "Sandeep" wrote:
>
> > hi Cerebrus,
> >
> > Sending answer of your question & please answer me on my questions on the
> > basis of answer sent. Thanks.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > sandeep

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for correcting me. I was not aware that the 70-431 exam would
give you credit towards MCAD. Anyway, I am unable the answer the
questions you raised in your discussion, since nor am I very proficient
on SQL Server, nor do I intend to be. And did I give any SQL Server
exam in my MCSD path. So, I guess you're going to have to find out that
information on your own. Possibly, you could post these questions to
the newsgroups (in a separate thread).

Also, you don't need to repeatedly post here, to inform me that you
have emailed me. That suggestion was just for the first time, since I
rarely access that email address. I have since given you my personal
email address and do check that regularly. I am very busy with my work,
and could not immediately reply to your mail. In the future, it would
be advisable if you are patient for an answer, or address your
questions to someone else, and at the very least, do not be insistent
about it.

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Cerebrus

Frisbee® wrote:
> "Sandeep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > cerebrus, where are you? i need your help. please access your private
> > e-mail
> > account & respond me. Just waiting.

> Sandeep, just how much are you paying Cerebus for this non-stop assistance?
>
> Are you incapable of doing your own research?
>
> Did you ever consider that Cerebus might have a life, too?

Hi Frisbee,

Thanks for your support, as usual. Being a good samaritan does have
it's downsides.

> If your questions are of the type that might help other people reading these
> forums, why are you doing it via e-mail, and why are you constantly posting
> here ONLY to tell Cerebus to reply to your e-mails?

Actually, I am also to blame for this thread being utter nonsense to
all you guys. I assumed that Sandeep's questions had been answered, and
I did not realize that I need to tell him not to post mail
confirmations here. This is a sequel to the thread
<http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad/browse_thread/thread/1054d39cdd1702ab>

I see how it would look to any third person. I hope this should be the
last post in this thread, now. Also changing the subject to "Queries
solved (hopefully !)", with Google's new feature... !

Sandeep

Hi Frisbee & Cerebrus,

I am very sorry if anything is going wrong from my side that resulting in
inconveniences. I had not any that kind of intention at all. Because I
urgently required some clarifications so I did that. Please don’t mistaken me
for a self-centered man.

Cerebrus, I will try to solve my problem from elsewhere. I will be in
contact with you through e-mail for any other problems in the future.

Thank you very much for your support up to now.

Sandeep