Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > RE: News: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

RE: News: MCNGP takes huge leap forward

Shon Hong [MSFT]

I know that cheating is not only a concern for Microsoft, but for rest of the
IT testing industry as well. However, as you all know, it is a cat and mouse
game.

We have a pretty thorough list of questionable sites that we are currently
invstigating. However, if you see new sites, please email the link directly
to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

--
Shon Hong
Program Manager for Microsoft Learning

"Bigus Di©kus" wrote:

> Let it be known that on this day, ***May 17th 2006***, it is official. The cause
> that MCNGP has been fighting for over four and a half years has finally been
> validated, attested, authenticated, circumstantiated, confirmed, proven,
> recognized, sound, trustworthy, truthful, and verified.
>
> For the first time in MCNGP history, we can now *PROVE*, without a shadow of a
> doubt, that T3$tK!ng and the other @$$fu©king br@!ndump companies are absolutely
> .....positively....100%......**ILLEGAL** and that everyone that admits to (or is
> caught) using such companies is definitely in violation of the Microsoft NDA.
>
> For those of you that may have missed the *official* post, here it is again:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7b3fa505eaec37
>
> http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg
>
> I would like to thank ALL of the MCNGP members (even those MIA members) for
> bringing this cause to such a level that it is finally getting a little
> recognition. I would like to thank the Microsoft Learning Team for monitoring
> this froup and taking the time to respond to our many thousand b!t©hes and
> complaints (100% of which were related to Neil in some odd way). I would even
> like to thank all the Trolls for helping us bring this out in the
> open...ESPECIALLY AJR. But most of all...I would like to <sniff> thank all of
> our parents for having such great kids, and BillyG for buying that DOS program
> for $50K way back when, and Jack Daniels for the killer buzzes, and Germany for
> their awesome beer, and Matt Stone & Trey Parker for my sick sense of humor.
>
> --
> Bigus Di©kus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- 1 down...11 more steps to go!!!

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

May 18, 2006

Thanks for coming out and saying this, Shon! I'm hoping it will let a lot
of pent-up steam out of these newsgroups.

One item I think would greatly help these newsgroup's participants, is an
email address to report people claiming to be using Testking or offering
questionable offers concerning test materials/exam test takers. - Is the
(E-Mail Removed) for this purpose also?

Thanks again!!!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

"Shon Hong [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I know that cheating is not only a concern for Microsoft, but for rest of
>the
> IT testing industry as well. However, as you all know, it is a cat and
> mouse
> game.
>
> We have a pretty thorough list of questionable sites that we are currently
> invstigating. However, if you see new sites, please email the link
> directly
> to (E-Mail Removed).
>
> --
> Shon Hong
> Program Manager for Microsoft Learning
>

> "Bigus Dikus" wrote:
>
>> Let it be known that on this day, ***May 17th 2006***, it is official.
>> The cause
>> that MCNGP has been fighting for over four and a half years has finally
>> been
>> validated, attested, authenticated, circumstantiated, confirmed, proven,
>> recognized, sound, trustworthy, truthful, and verified.
>>
>> For the first time in MCNGP history, we can now *PROVE*, without a shadow
>> of a
>> doubt, that T3$tK!ng and the other @$$fuking br@!ndump companies are
>> absolutely
>> .....positively....100%......**ILLEGAL** and that everyone that admits to
>> (or is
>> caught) using such companies is definitely in violation of the Microsoft
>> NDA.
>>
>> For those of you that may have missed the *official* post, here it is
>> again:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...7b3fa505eaec37
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/lt4wg
>>
>> I would like to thank ALL of the MCNGP members (even those MIA members)
>> for
>> bringing this cause to such a level that it is finally getting a little
>> recognition. I would like to thank the Microsoft Learning Team for
>> monitoring
>> this froup and taking the time to respond to our many thousand b!thes
>> and
>> complaints (100% of which were related to Neil in some odd way). I would
>> even
>> like to thank all the Trolls for helping us bring this out in the
>> open...ESPECIALLY AJR. But most of all...I would like to <sniff> thank
>> all of
>> our parents for having such great kids, and BillyG for buying that DOS
>> program
>> for $50K way back when, and Jack Daniels for the killer buzzes, and
>> Germany for
>> their awesome beer, and Matt Stone & Trey Parker for my sick sense of
>> humor.
>>
>> --
>> Bigus Dikus
>> MCNGP #00110011
>> -- 1 down...11 more steps to go!!!

Shon Hong [MSFT]

Either one of the email addresses will work.