Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD for .Net 2.0

MCAD for .Net 2.0

mimi

I am starting to use .Net 2.0. Is there alread .Net 2.0 Version for MCAD?

Are there any updated exams for .Net 2.0? Because I am working on MCAD. The
books I got are for .Net 1.1.

Thanks
Lee

Arsalan

I dont think there is MCAD for .NET 2.0

The new certifications are called MCPD which had the following categories
Web application
Windows application
And Enterprise application.

"mimi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am starting to use .Net 2.0. Is there alread .Net 2.0 Version for MCAD?
>
> Are there any updated exams for .Net 2.0? Because I am working on MCAD.
> The
> books I got are for .Net 1.1.
>
> Thanks
> Lee

Cerebrus

Not to forget MCTS, which I think is the new upgrade for MCAD.

Arsalan

Keep in ming, MCTS are continued only for 3 years. Thats what MS website
said. Particular MCT will be discontinued when support life-time is over.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Not to forget MCTS, which I think is the new upgrade for MCAD.

Cerebrus

Hi Arsalan,

Could you post the URL of the page that says so ?

I could find no info at the site, which says MCTS is only for 3 years...

SuperCoder

Log on to MCP memeber site, and check under new exam section.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Arsalan,
>
> Could you post the URL of the page that says so ?
>
> I could find no info at the site, which says MCTS is only for 3 years...

Cerebrus

I think it says there that the "Professional series" will expire in 3
years, not the Technology series.

SuperCoder

Q. Will the new certifications expire?

A. The Technology Series certifications will expire soon after mainstream
support for the version of the product ends. The Professional Series
certifications will require recertification every three years from the date
of issue. Get more information about the Microsoft Product Support
lifecycle.

Here's the URL
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/newgen/faq/

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Arsalan,
>
> Could you post the URL of the page that says so ?
>
> I could find no info at the site, which says MCTS is only for 3 years...

Cerebrus

Yep, I saw that. And if you click on that link, you'll see a page where
the Mainstream support for Business and Development software is 5
years.

So, you may be a SuperCoder, but I'm right on this one ...

Regards,

Cerebrus.

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments