Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than any other sites

Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than any other sites

realexxams@yahoo.com

Realexamquestions.com study guides are cheaper and best than any other
sites

racniro@gmail.com

www.igetcertified.com is giveing questions free. If you need and exam
papers please guide me

thanks

LoopBack

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> www.igetcertified.com is giveing questions free. If you need and exam
> papers please guide me
>
> thanks

I got some FREE *questions for you too:

What is a black hole?
How big is a black hole?
What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?
My friend Penelope is sitting still at a safe distance, watching me fall
into the black hole. What does she see?
If a black hole existed, would it suck up all the matter in the Universe?
What if the Sun became a black hole?
Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
How do black holes evaporate?
Won't the black hole have evaporated out from under me before I reach it?
What is a white hole?
What is a wormhole?
Where can I go to learn more about black holes?

I'm sure that'll leave plenty room for wordplay.

--
lo0py

* liberated from http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html

kpg

As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I got some FREE *questions for you too:
>
> What is a black hole?
> How big is a black hole?
> What would happen to me if I fell into a black hole?
> My friend Penelope is sitting still at a safe distance, watching me
> fall into the black hole. What does she see?
> If a black hole existed, would it suck up all the matter in the
> Universe? What if the Sun became a black hole?
> Is there any evidence that black holes exist?
> How do black holes evaporate?
> Won't the black hole have evaporated out from under me before I reach
> it? What is a white hole?
> What is a wormhole?
> Where can I go to learn more about black holes?

Someone's been reading "A Brief History of Time".

kpg

As Bigus Diękus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

Somehow I new this would get nasty.

Cerebrus

Wow ! BD, you've just answered all the questions puzzling mankind for
decades. Damn ! Why didn't my research reveal such simple answers !

Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

> Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

Stephen Hawking is a Brilliant man. I'm sure he already knew all those answers,
he was just waiting for us to figure it out on our own.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #00110011

GoodNightJones

"Bigus Diękus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
>
>> Stephen Hawking would indeed be proud...

> Stephen Hawking is a Brilliant man. I'm sure he already knew all those
> answers,
> he was just waiting for us to figure it out on our own.
>
> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP #00110011
> -- Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend
> yourselves against fresh fruit.

Does anyone want to buy his football boots? Apparently he doesnt need them