Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Help me

Reply
Thread Tools

Help me

 
 
Anitha
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2006
Hi,

I am planning to do MCAD.Can anyone help me in this.I want to know how many
questions will be there in first exam(VB.Net).Negative mark is ther?What are
the books i have to read.Other than this any tips .

My Email Id : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)


Thanks
Anitha
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2006
LOL, Frisbee...

But isn't that wishful thinking !! I can bet that the hundreds of
people who ask THIS VERY QUESTION will NOT bother to read ANY of the
posts having IDENTICAL answers.

They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first,
and then ask. They will keep on asking the SAME questions over and over
again, and helpful people like us will keep answering the SAME
questions over and over again... till eternity.

But I wish it wasn't so...

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Simon Hart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-11-2006
What I never understand is, why is it so important how many questions there
are? You either know the content or you don't!

Simon.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> LOL, Frisbee...
>
> But isn't that wishful thinking !! I can bet that the hundreds of
> people who ask THIS VERY QUESTION will NOT bother to read ANY of the
> posts having IDENTICAL answers.
>
> They will not ever bother to read (I think it's called Lurking) first,
> and then ask. They will keep on asking the SAME questions over and over
> again, and helpful people like us will keep answering the SAME
> questions over and over again... till eternity.
>
> But I wish it wasn't so...
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2006
>> how many questions there are?

Could you elaborate, Simon ? Did you read the complete thread ?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Arsalan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-15-2006
I took the 70-305 exam on 29th Last month.

I recieved 43 questions, duration was 150mins, no minus mark, and pass % was
70% [i.e 700 out of 1000]. And every question carries different mark.

"Anitha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to do MCAD.Can anyone help me in this.I want to know how
> many
> questions will be there in first exam(VB.Net).Negative mark is ther?What
> are
> the books i have to read.Other than this any tips .
>
> My Email Id : (E-Mail Removed)
>
>
> Thanks
> Anitha



 
Reply With Quote
 
Simon Hart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-18-2006
What I mean is, we get lots of people wanting to know how many questions
there are. Why is this important.

Simon.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> how many questions there are?

>
> Could you elaborate, Simon ? Did you read the complete thread ?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-18-2006
Hi Simon,

Good to see ya !

Well, I guess it is because they want to mentally prepare themselves.
If they know that time is not going to be a constraint, then they can
comfortably take their time on each question. If however, time is
short, then it automatically makes the test more difficult, since you
don't have the luxury to dilly-dally on choosing an answer.

BTW, howz your MCSD prep. going ? How many exams left ?

Regards,

Cerebrus.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Simon Hart
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-21-2006
Good to see you Cerebrus!

Not too bad, kind of been bogged down in projects over the last month or so,
so had little time to prepare for MCSD. But I have 2 exams left, I plan to
take 70-300 probebly if not this week, next week.
I am currently reading Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML
and MSF by apress. It's a good book, but some of the examples are not clear
when using Visio etc. But worth the read and I have learned alot from it.

I plan to finish with the TS BizTalk 06 exam as this is a must have skill in
Enterprise Development today which I currently don't have.

Regards
Simon.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Simon,
>
> Good to see ya !
>
> Well, I guess it is because they want to mentally prepare themselves.
> If they know that time is not going to be a constraint, then they can
> comfortably take their time on each question. If however, time is
> short, then it automatically makes the test more difficult, since you
> don't have the luxury to dilly-dally on choosing an answer.
>
> BTW, howz your MCSD prep. going ? How many exams left ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Cerebrus.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help Help Help Pentax S5i Help needed (Please) The Martian Digital Photography 14 06-20-2008 07:56 AM
HELP - HELP - HELP =?Utf-8?B?S2ltb24gSWZhbnRpZGlz?= ASP .Net 4 03-09-2006 12:46 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 1 07-16-2004 01:12 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 0 07-16-2004 10:00 AM
HELP! HELP! HELP! Opening Web Application Project Error =?Utf-8?B?dHJlbGxvdzQyMg==?= ASP .Net 0 02-20-2004 05:16 PM



Advertisments