Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD core courses

MCAD core courses

davidbriancampbell

I just passed the 70-306 (Desktop Apps VB.net) and need to know what
might be a good series for my next courses.
Is 70-310 (XML Web Services and Server Components vb.net) a good choice
for my next one as I'm assuming this one IS REQUIRED for the vb). My
elective 70-229 (Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft
SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition) is what I plan as the final test.

Am I on the right track as far as requirements and sequence? Would my
elective 70-229 be a better NEXT rather than LAST? I didn't know if
70-306's concepts lended themselves better to making 70-310 or 70-229
my immediate next choice.

Thanks all!

Cerebrus

>From your post, it appears that 70-310 might be the better choice as a
next exam. Although, this is a matter of personal preference. There is
no fixed sequence, and you can take the exams at your convenience.

>> I didn't know if
>> 70-306's concepts lended themselves better to making 70-310 or 70-229
>> my immediate next choice.

Although there isn't much common between the 70-306 and either of
70-310 or 70-229, my choice would be 70-310. This is because, you would
already be familiar to an extent, with ADO.NET concepts, XML data
handling, Testing and debugging, and basic deployment concepts.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

racniro@gmail.com

congrads.......

I think it is better to take the web application exam

Steve
www.igetcertified.com

Cerebrus

Steve...

He did not even ask about the Web app exam. Please read the original
post before giving answers.

racniro@gmail.com

yes he hasnot asked it, But this is my suggesition , do not worry about

MCAD MS Courses Online slinky MCAD 2 06-12-2007 09:29 PM
Microsoft e-learning courses for MCAD Neel MCAD 3 05-26-2006 08:15 PM
MCAD courses in Bristol, UK elziko MCAD 0 09-14-2005 02:40 PM
Is it worth beginning the MCAD courses now, or wait for Visual Studio 2005? Graham MCAD 1 03-17-2005 03:54 AM

Advertisments