Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD

swapna

Hi
im new to certifications.
im planning to do MCAD.Net cert and would like to do the following papers
70-306
70-310
70-229

im wondering ihve pick them correctly
does completing these papers gives me MCAD.net cert or im picking wrong
choices.

also i would like to start off with 70-229
can any one recommend the best book fr it pls

regards
swapna

Cerebrus

Hi,

The exams you've picked will get you the MCAD certification. As
mentioned at the MCP site, you need 2 core exams and 1 elective.

So you have picked them correctly.

For 70-229, there is a book for MCSE preparation which is pretty useful
(SQL Server 2000 design, BPB publications). I myself didn't give this
exam, so this is based on hearsay.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

racniro@gmail.com

The best books for the exam is Microsoft Press Book and you can find
free sample questions at

www.igetcertified.com

Thanks
Steve

swapna

thanq so much for the info

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The exams you've picked will get you the MCAD certification. As
> mentioned at the MCP site, you need 2 core exams and 1 elective.
>
> So you have picked them correctly.
>
> For 70-229, there is a book for MCSE preparation which is pretty useful
> (SQL Server 2000 design, BPB publications). I myself didn't give this
> exam, so this is based on hearsay.
>
> HTH,
>
> Regards,
>
> Cerebrus.

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments