Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > WSWExams.com FREE Practice Exams

WSWExams.com FREE Practice Exams

Cassie

FREE practice exams at www.wswexams.com

racniro@gmail.com

you can find some eaxms at

www.igetcertified.com

racniro@gmail.com

Today i got all the testkingversion 11. I would like to share it with
friends

Steve
www.igetcertified.com

Fortunecookie

Thank you for the practice questions but where can I find the answers
as I would like to check them with my answers.

Regards

Jane

Fortunecookie

Steve,

I am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
tips.

Thank you

Jane

Cerebrus

Jane,

>> where can I find the answers
>> as I would like to check them with my answers.

You can find answers in a recommended study guide.

>> am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
>> tips.

Ok...

1. Make sure that the chair on which you're sitting is not too shaky.
2. Make sure that you don't forget the way to the testing center.
3. Make sure that you request for the right exam, and don't mix up the
exam no.

TBone

And on the eigth day "Fortunecookie" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause
the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> I am sitting my exam this week 70 272 & I would be appreciated with any
> tips.

Yes, don't cheat. He is promoting cheating. Instead, learn to use the
product and study legitimate study material.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

mako

>i do not see anyone trying to cheat here also if someone asks for any help regarding exam or questions ,memebers of this workgropu should provide any information which might be of a use and not accuse for cheating

thanks
> Yes, don't cheat. He is promoting cheating. Instead, learn to use the
> product and study legitimate study material.
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

TBone

And on the eigth day <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the

> i do not see anyone trying to cheat here also if someone asks for any
> help regarding exam or questions ,memebers of this workgropu should
> provide any information which might be of a use and not accuse for
> cheating

Mako, if you read the whole thread in order - Which may be difficult since
you aren't using a real newsreader - You'll notice that he replied to
someone promoting Testking. I explained that to him that this Steve person
was promoting cheating. Testking = cheating.If you don't take my word for
it, just do a little googling and you'll see why.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL