Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCPD path... and info

MCPD path... and info

MS

Hi,

I earned MCAD.NET,

Now, I would go for MCPD.

I want to know the resources for MCPD... Is there any assessment test, Practice Book?

I got few books on Visual Studio 2005 (asp.net 2.0 and c#)

But I don't know either would these cover the MCPD exam contents or not.

Did anyone take exam for MCPD?

Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Munawar

swapna

hi
this reply has nothing to do with ur query
sorry if im bthering u
i am planning to do mcad.net
and would like to choose
70-306
70-310
70-229

im not sure whether im choosing correct combination/not
and is there any order that i need to start off coz i would like to finish
70-229[elective] first.
pls help
also if u could give me some info on best books for this that would b gr8
kind regards
swapna

"MS" wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I earned MCAD.NET,
>
> Now, I would go for MCPD.
>

> I want to know the resources for MCPD... Is there any assessment test, Practice Book?
>

> I got few books on Visual Studio 2005 (asp.net 2.0 and c#)
>
> But I don't know either would these cover the MCPD exam contents or not.
>

> Did anyone take exam for MCPD?
>

> Comments would be appreciated.
>

> Thanks
>
> Munawar

Cerebrus

Swapna,

Please do not post your messages in someone else's thread. It does not
help the original poster, and others assume that the question has been
answered. Also, you need to post your question once only.

Need info about 70-552 (MCAD to MCPD) upgrade exam =?Utf-8?B?c3dhcmFq?= Microsoft Certification 4 09-09-2007 04:36 PM
Practice Exams and Study Guides for MCTS and MCPD =?Utf-8?B?QnJldHQgT3NzbWFu?= Microsoft Certification 1 08-02-2007 02:26 PM
MCPD: Updated info ? Cerebrus MCSD 2 10-25-2006 05:52 PM
Results for 071-553 and 071-554 (MCSD -> MCPD Ent) Chris Mullins MCSD 3 05-10-2006 01:29 AM
MCPD exam info MS Microsoft Certification 4 05-03-2006 03:31 PM

Advertisments