Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD BOOKS TO USE

MCAD BOOKS TO USE

JHardin1112

I have found on AMAZON.COM, the following set of books for about $100.00 (USD)

MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements, Exams
70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310, 70-320, and 70-300 (Paperback)

I see good and bad reviews about these books, but I just need to know in any
one's opinion do you feel they are sufficient enough along with my 1+ yrs
experience in .NET to pass the following exams so I may become MCAD. The
exams I wish to take are as follows:

70-305 - Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-306 - Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-310 - Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
Visual Basic .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

Also, I want to take the following just to obtaint the knowledge and
experience

70-431 - TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance

Please let me know your opinions, I am going to try and purchase the books
within 3 weeks from now, around 5/12/2006. THANK YOU in advance to anyone
who responds. I'm not doing this just because, I'm doing it because it means
more money at my current job and my wife and I are looking to start a family.
Seems like a great reason to me !

--
-Jeremy Hardin
Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

racniro@gmail.com

Hi,

These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
like i can give it you

Thanks
Niroshan

JHardin1112

Well actually, I apprecaite the offer, but it will not be necessary as my
employer took me out personally to the bookstore and paid for the whole set
of books just the other day.

Also, I want you and other people viewing this post to know how I plan to
study and if you have any feedback it will be appreciated.

I am not the kind of person who can grasp new concepts easily, it takes hard
work and dedication along with repitition and note taking from me to get
things with programming. So along with reading the books, I am handwriting
notes on everything I see as important. Hopefully this will cause the
information to truly stick in my brain and I can use my newly obtained
knowledge here at work so they will pay me more.
--
-Jeremy Hardin
Programmer, RV Logic, Inc.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

Alok

Hi Niroshan,

I will appreciate if you can send the electronic copy of this book to me.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

Praveen

Hi Niroshan, I am preparing for MCAD exam and I will be very grateful to you
if you can send the electronic version of the books required for the exam to

Excellence is not a destination it is a journey.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

Praveen

Hi Niroshan, I am preparing for the following:

70-305 - Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual
Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-306 - Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
70-310 - Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
Visual Basic .NET and the Microsoft .NET framework.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

Faisal

Hi!

Can you please mail me the electronic version of 70-316 , 70-315 and
70-320 at (E-Mail Removed). I am preparing for MCAD.I will be
greatfull.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

surya

hi niroshan , plese aend me those electronic versions to me , i just started
preparing for MCAD , it might be helpfull for me

thanks in advance
surya ( (E-Mail Removed))

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> These books are very good indeed.I used these book to complete my MCSD.
> I have got all the books with me noe ( electronic version ) . If you
> like i can give it you
>
> Thanks
> Niroshan

anne.swapna@au.teletech.com

hi niroshan

will appreciate if you can send the electronic copy of this book to
me.

regards
(E-Mail Removed)

Cerebrus

>> will appreciate if you can send the electronic copy of this book to
>> me.

>> plese aend me those electronic versions to me

>> Can you please mail me the electronic version of 70-316 , 70-315 and

70-320

>> I will be very grateful to you
>> if you can send the electronic version of the books

>> I will appreciate if you can send the electronic copy of this book to me.

What is this, people ? Some sort of electronic book fair ?

Why can't all you people go out and *buy* the books if you need them so
desperately. Also, many e-books are freely available for download on
the internet, if you just search.

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for sale dotnetjournal MCSD 5 11-04-2003 06:20 PM
MCAD/MCSD.NET Self-Paced Training Kit 4 Electronic Books xiaoling Feng MCSD 5 10-13-2003 04:22 PM

Advertisments