Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD.Net

MCAD.Net

Mostafa Abu Zeid

Hi EveryOne,
i want t ask if the Exams of MCAD for VS.Net 2005 is started?
what books can i study to be Highly Profissional Developer?

Cerebrus

>> i want t ask if the Exams of MCAD for VS.Net 2005 is started?

AFAIK, There is no MCAD certification for VS 2005. It is the new
version of VS, so there are an entirely new set of certifications for
it. (called the New generation certifications.)

They are the MCTS, MCPD and MCA. See the MS Learning site for
information.

>> what books can i study to be Highly Profissional Developer?

The answer is "None". In my opinion, a highly Professional Developer is
one who has a lot of relevant experience to back up his wide ranging
knowledge.

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Mostafa Abu Zeid