Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Number of Questions in the 70-315 Exam

Number of Questions in the 70-315 Exam

Bong

Hello,

Do you know how many questions are in the 70-315 exam and how much time is
given to complete it?

Thanks for info!

Best regards,

F.C.

Cerebrus

Hi,

In my experience, the time given and the no. of questions, as well as
the allocated marks for each question varies with each exam, and is not
fixed.

Most people contend an average of 40-50 questions, and a time limit of
2-3 hours.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Cerebrus

Hi,

In my experience, the time given and the no. of questions, as well as
the allocated marks for each question varies with each exam, and is not
fixed.

Most people contend an average of 40-50 questions, and a time limit of
2-3 hours.

HTH,

Regards,

Cerebrus.

Bong

Thanks Cerebrus!

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In my experience, the time given and the no. of questions, as well as
> the allocated marks for each question varies with each exam, and is not
> fixed.
>
> Most people contend an average of 40-50 questions, and a time limit of
> 2-3 hours.
>
> HTH,
>
> Regards,
>
> Cerebrus.

Thomas

Hi,

My test was 47 questions and 2 hrs and 15 minutes.
Multiple choice and Multiple Select.

--
Regards,