Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Basic .net backround

Basic .net backround

Rob

I am starting on online application development in a .net environment, but i
would first like to learn a basic backround in the language for myself, I
havent coded in 10 years.

Where would the best place to start, i.e. prereqs that i should study before
diving into it,

thanks

Kishore

Microsoft has put learning resources in the form of videos.
These are really good for the beginners.

Thanks,
Kishore

Cerebrus

Hi,

You might try www.functionx.com. It has some really good tutorials for
beginners, both on VB.NET and C#.

erez

OOP First,
There are a lot of sites\books etc where you can start,
but the important issue, for my opinion, is to learn and well understand the
OOP methodology which is in the basic of .NET development.