Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Eligibility for MCAD

Eligibility for MCAD

Pearl

I am working as a software consultant for past 1 and half yr,though .NET has
been my core area of interest. I would like to pursue for MCAD.Am i eligible
to appear for exam?

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

April 7, 2006

Yep... anyone who can pay the $$s to take the exam and adhere to an NDA can
take the exam...

No age/experience requirement. - If you are wondering because of the "...
must have 2 years..." phrase on the exam sheets, it is a mis-wording... it
*should* be "recommended to have 2 years".... there definitely is no work
experience requirement.

Hope this helps!

--
Joseph Bittman