Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD certificate and transcript update

MCAD certificate and transcript update

NIL

Hi,

I just passed 310 today and competed the requirements (306 & 229) for MCAD.
When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?

Regards,
NIL

NIL

Thanks for the info.
Yes, I saw my transcript got updated after 2 days.

"ship50" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I completed my MCAD on the 20th of this month. The Transcript on the MCP
> site was updated after two days. However, the certificates may take upto 4-6
> weeks to be delivered (as told by the testing center).
>
> "NIL" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just passed 310 today and competed the requirements (306 & 229) for MCAD.
> > When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?
> >
> > Regards,
> > NIL

good mcsd exam cram

Nil congrats. I hope I will be in ur shoe v.soon. what practice tests did u
use for 70-306?

"NIL" wrote:

> Thanks for the info.
> Yes, I saw my transcript got updated after 2 days.
>
> "ship50" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I completed my MCAD on the 20th of this month. The Transcript on the MCP
> > site was updated after two days. However, the certificates may take upto 4-6
> > weeks to be delivered (as told by the testing center).
> >
> > "NIL" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just passed 310 today and competed the requirements (306 & 229) for MCAD.
> > > When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > NIL

Kiran

How can one get to the transript? Where is it stored?

"ship50" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I completed my MCAD on the 20th of this month. The Transcript on the MCP
> site was updated after two days. However, the certificates may take upto 4-6
> weeks to be delivered (as told by the testing center).
>
> "NIL" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just passed 310 today and competed the requirements (306 & 229) for MCAD.
> > When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?
> >
> > Regards,
> > NIL

NIL

Thanks, I used ms press. good luck to your journey!

"good mcsd exam cram" wrote:

> Nil congrats. I hope I will be in ur shoe v.soon. what practice tests did u
> use for 70-306?
>
> "NIL" wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the info.
> > Yes, I saw my transcript got updated after 2 days.
> >
> > "ship50" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I completed my MCAD on the 20th of this month. The Transcript on the MCP
> > > site was updated after two days. However, the certificates may take upto 4-6
> > > weeks to be delivered (as told by the testing center).

NIL

you need to log on to MCP member site.
After login, you can access your transcript from "Vew My ..." Menu

"Kiran" wrote:

> How can one get to the transript? Where is it stored?
>
> "ship50" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I completed my MCAD on the 20th of this month. The Transcript on the MCP
> > site was updated after two days. However, the certificates may take upto 4-6
> > weeks to be delivered (as told by the testing center).
> >
> > "NIL" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just passed 310 today and competed the requirements (306 & 229) for MCAD.
> > > When do you think I'll get the MCAD certificate and transcript updated?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > NIL

swapna

hi
im new to certification and planning to pursue mcad cert
i would like to pick 70-229,70-306,70-310 out of choices
is this a corretc combination??
is htere any particular order that i should follow to clear exams coz i m
preparing to clear 70-229 first.
pls help
swapna