Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Begining ASP.NET

Begining ASP.NET

Kishore

HI All,

I have been working in C#.Net for the past 2 and 1/2 years. Now i want
to put my leg into ASP.NET as well. I have a very basic idea of what is
ASP etc. Can any one suggest me any books, materials or links to
follow.

Thanks in advance,
Kishore.

Boomer

If you're planning to pursue MCAD/MCP I would recommend Que Publication's
Training Guide for 70-315 by Amit Kalani. This is an excellent reference from
the exam perspective.

HTH