Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320 dumps required.

70-320 dumps required.

rajeev

hi,
i am giving 70-320 next week.could you please send me latest testking
or braindumps for it.
my email id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
thanks in advance
rajeev

ship50

WOW ! LOL ! HAHAHA ! Good Joke Buddy ! What a fool I've been - reading and
coding all night long. Stupid me.

"rajeev" wrote:

> hi,
> i am giving 70-320 next week.could you please send me latest testking
> or braindumps for it.
> my email id is (E-Mail Removed)
> thanks in advance
> rajeev

Fox

Did you try on http://www.microsoft.com/download

it should be there

Good luck !!!

"rajeev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> hi,
> i am giving 70-320 next week.could you please send me latest testking
> or braindumps for it.
> my email id is (E-Mail Removed)
> thanks in advance
> rajeev

kc

Even more stupid of you to tell people about it. Now everyone's going
to start reading and coding all night long.

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 22:56:27 -0800, ship50
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>WOW ! LOL ! HAHAHA ! Good Joke Buddy ! What a fool I've been - reading and
>coding all night long. Stupid me.
>
>"rajeev" wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> i am giving 70-320 next week.could you please send me latest testking
>> or braindumps for it.
>> my email id is (E-Mail Removed)
>> thanks in advance
>> rajeev

rajeev

was this a joke there is no link by the name microsoft.com/download

Saga

Rajeev,

Let me ask you, do you know what a brain dump is?

Even further, do you know what it is you are asking?

Assuming that you don't, and that you are indeed an ethical person I
will tell you.

A "brain dump", as it is commonly referred to, is a list of questions
and answers that -allegedly- appear on the tests and that was
compiled and distributed illegally.

What you are asking is if some one will send you the answers to the
tests without studying. People will only think of you as a cheater, a
person with no ethics or morals and above all, just one lazy no-good
excuse for a human being.

This is why most of the replies to your request are either insulting or
mocking you.

Regards,
Saga