Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What is the best practice software?

What is the best practice software?

rsine

I am studing for the 70-306 exam and am interested in getting practice exam
software. However, I have found quite a few (Transcender, UCertify,
SeflTestSoftware, etc.). Are there any recommendations? Each seem to offer
a slightly different style in the questioning and I want to make sure I get
the one that will most closely mimic the actual exam.