Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Just passed my 70-315 exam!

Just passed my 70-315 exam!

Roel Korsten

Hi folks,

Just passed my 70-315 exam! Got a 829 out of 1000 points.

I prepared myself with the training guide by Amit Kalani and did several
Transcender exams.

Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.

Greetings,
Roel Korsten

abhi

Hi Roel Korsten
can u help me for 70-315.
is new upgradations available for the same according asp.net2005.
please inform me if u hv unformation.
thanking you
-Abhijeet

"Roel Korsten" wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-315 exam! Got a 829 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with the training guide by Amit Kalani and did several
> Transcender exams.
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

Simon Hart

Congratulations and good luck!

Regards
Simon.

"Roel Korsten" <no_spam> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-315 exam! Got a 829 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with the training guide by Amit Kalani and did several
> Transcender exams.
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

badri

hi,
i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success. i
have plan to write the 70-315 and 70-320 exam, so can you share how this
exam was and can
you tell some model of the test. can any one mail me the questions of
70-315,70-320. my mail id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). thank you in advance

"Roel Korsten" wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Just passed my 70-315 exam! Got a 829 out of 1000 points.
>
> I prepared myself with the training guide by Amit Kalani and did several
> Transcender exams.
>
> Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.
>
> Greetings,
> Roel Korsten

Roel Korsten

Hello Badri,

The exam was more difficult than expected. Got 43 questions and the way the
exam was taken was very similar to the way Transcender exams are taken.

I don't have the questions of the exam and even if I did, I'm not allowed to
give them to you.

Succes on your preparations.

Greetings,

Roel Korsten

"badri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success. i
> have plan to write the 70-315 and 70-320 exam, so can you share how this
> exam was and can
> you tell some model of the test. can any one mail me the questions of
> 70-315,70-320. my mail id is (E-Mail Removed). thank you in advance
>

> "Roel Korsten" wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just passed my 70-315 exam! Got a 829 out of 1000 points.
>>
>> I prepared myself with the training guide by Amit Kalani and did several
>> Transcender exams.
>>
>> Now I'm heading for 70-320 and I'm going to use the same study strategy.
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Roel Korsten

allenFL33431

I know this is a few months later but I just passed the 70-315 with score of
700 even. This was my first try though. The exam was EXTREMELY hard, and no
question trully resembled any of the practice exam questions given by
MeasureUp. You really have to DEEPLY UNDERSTAND the asp.net in order to pass
this exam. I think the next two exams are going to be easier and then I will
do the upgrade to 2.0 exam hopefully wrap it up by the end of summer 2006.
Lots of luck to you all.

Allen
Boca Raton Florida