Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 2nd Attempt at 70-315

2nd Attempt at 70-315

airwalker

Im about to retake 70-315, will I be facing the same set questions or will it
be a different set of questions?

Y. Sivaram

Please have a look at the following page for some details

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/security.asp

Also I hope you are aware of the free exam retake offer currently in place.

"airwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Im about to retake 70-315, will I be facing the same set questions or will
> it
> be a different set of questions?

Kiran

Hi airwalker,

I will also be taking the same exam. Can please answer these, it will be
great help for me. I appreciate it.
1. What materials did you use to study?
2. How much experience you had/have in ASP.NET?How much time did you spend
for studying towards the exam?
3. What was the hardest part?
4. Did it have a lot of ADO.NET?Security Questions?
5. Did you try any practice exams(I am using Whizlabs, which i am not sure
whether its good, if you used the same let me know please)

Any further details/suggestions/comments please let me know, you will be
helping another fellow participant.

Thank you

"airwalker" wrote:

> Im about to retake 70-315, will I be facing the same set questions or will it
> be a different set of questions?

airwalker

1. I used a computer based que book and the ms self paced training book.
2. 1 year approx
3. i wouldnt say any part of the test is hard, but it is alot harder than
the practise exams, the actual exam is more tricky than hard. Sometimes you
have to scroll down alot to see all the possible answers to a question and
sometimes its looks like all the answers are the same, u need a good eye for
detail.
4. I didnt have any ado.net security questions on my test
5. I used the practise exams that come with the que books and the ms self
pace book.

I would just let you know that the actual test is harder than the practise
tests, although some qurestions are easy, the are worded in a way to make it
sound difficult. Check out the preparation guide:

and make sure ur comfortable with all objectives, cos they all will be
covered in the exam. Make sure ur getting 80%+ on the practise exams and if
theres any thing u feel weak on, make sure study it before taking the
exam..let me know how it goes