Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.

70-315 exam - more difficult than expected.

airwalker

i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books and
the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample questions
in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im going
to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I can
fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315

Simon Hart

Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
test which are free to take.

I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.

You need full on experience too.

Good luck!

"airwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
> difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books
> and
> the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample
> questions
> in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im
> going
> to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I
> can
> fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315

airwalker

How do I take the free self assesment tests?

"Simon Hart" wrote:

> Review your weak areas and research these on MSDN. Then code and
> experiement, then take some practice tests, maybe Microsoft Self Assessment
> test which are free to take.
>
> I found the MS Press books not very good for the level required under MCAD.
> I used Que - which you mentioned by Amit Kalani -v.good.
>
> You need full on experience too.
>
> Good luck!
>
> "airwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i took the 70-315 exam today and found that the questions were quite more
> > difficult than I expected. I have used the ms self paced training books
> > and
> > the que books to prepare for the exam, but I found that the sample
> > questions
> > in these books do not fully prepare for the difficulty of the exam. Im
> > going
> > to retake the exam in about 2 weeks, anybody got any suggestions on how I
> > can
> > fully prepare myself, or any other books that help prepare 70-315

Simon Hart

http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp

You'll need a Microsoft Passport account for authentication.