Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD .Net Framework 2 / VS 2005

MCAD .Net Framework 2 / VS 2005

acb

Hi,

I would like to commence the route to MCAD. It has been suggested that
the track below is the one I should follow. Is the pathway below for
..NET 2.0 and VS 2005?

Thank you for your help.

Best Ragards,
Al

The List
======

Introduction to C# Programming with Microsoft .NET (70-316)
Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (C#) (70-316)
Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (70-316)
Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET (70-315)
Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio .NET
(70-315)
Developing XML Web Services Using Microsoft ASP.NET (70-315)
Building COM+ Applications Using Microsoft .NET Enterprise Services
(70-320)
Programming with XML in the Microsoft .NET Framework (70-320)

Simon Hart

No. The path below is for VS 2003. See
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/findexam.asp
For more information about the different credentials.

-Simon Hart.

"acb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I would like to commence the route to MCAD. It has been suggested that
> the track below is the one I should follow. Is the pathway below for
> .NET 2.0 and VS 2005?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Best Ragards,
> Al
>

> The List
> ======
>
> Introduction to C# Programming with Microsoft .NET (70-316)
> Developing Microsoft .NET Applications for Windows (C#) (70-316)
> Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (70-316)
> Upgrading Web Development Skills from ASP to Microsoft ASP.NET (70-315)
> Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio .NET
> (70-315)
> Developing XML Web Services Using Microsoft ASP.NET (70-315)
> Building COM+ Applications Using Microsoft .NET Enterprise Services
> (70-320)
> Programming with XML in the Microsoft .NET Framework (70-320)

acb

Thank you.

Does anyone know where (or when) the path for VS2005 is located because
I could not find it at the link below.

Regards,
Al

Simon wrote in a message:

>No. The path below is for VS 2003. See
>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/findexam.asp
>For more information about the different credentials.

David Hearn

acb wrote:
> Thank you.
>
> Does anyone know where (or when) the path for VS2005 is located because
> I could not find it at the link below.
>
> Regards,
> Al
>

> Simon wrote in a message:
>

>>No. The path below is for VS 2003. See
>>http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/findexam.asp
>>For more information about the different credentials.

For VS2005 look at the MCTS/MCPD routes. I understand that MCTS is the
VS2005 equiv of MCAD, with MCPD is the VS2005 equiv of MCSD.

It seems though that the exams and MS study guides aren't available for
these tracks though.

acb

Thank you David; that ***is*** exacatly the information I need.

Cheers,
Al

Simon Hart

If you get your MCAD you only have to sit one exam to get MCTS and MCPD.
MCTS does also cover VS 2003. Based on this, if you have experience of
VS2005 I recommend getting your MCAD.
I am half way through my MCAD. I will take 70-552 to get MCTS and MCPD.