Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70 229 or 70 431?

70 229 or 70 431?

woodcocs

I've had some time to work for certifcations. Unfortunately it is an
awkward time due to the new cert scheme e.g. there haven't been any
good books for the new exams yet and no new exams either for the new
range of certs so I started out studying for 70315(Web apps with C#).
I'll be taking the test early next week.
My question is should I go ahead and start studying for 70229(Sql
Server 2000) and continue the MCAD track and then perhaps do an exam
later to upgrade the MCAD to the new MCPD? Is there a problem in
continuing with the MCAD exams at the moment?

Simon Hart

The way I look at it is not all shops will be using VS 2005 now, many will
still be using VS2003 for years to come. You are in a much stronger
posisiton to have both MCAD and MCPD. Once you get MCAD do one more exam to
get MCPD.
But this depends if you have the skills today to get MCAD. Of course it
would be silly to spend for example 2 yrs learning VS2003 if you have no
knowledge of it.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

70-229 owen Microsoft Certification 0 11-08-2004 03:06 PM
préparation 70-228 70-229 Narayaana Microsoft Certification 0 09-28-2003 06:08 AM
Just passed 70-229 Guy Cox MCSD 4 08-03-2003 03:12 AM
Passed 70-229 Today! mpopovits MCSD 0 07-12-2003 07:42 PM
Re: Question about 70-229 tommylee MCSD 0 07-01-2003 01:24 AM

Advertisments