Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > "Microsoft Certification - It's how they know you know"

"Microsoft Certification - It's how they know you know"

MatrixVic

Dear Microsoft IT Professional:

Are you, anyone on your staff, or a peer interested in Certification?
The quote referenced in the subject line above is from a page on
Microsoft's Learning Website.

Additionally, the same Microsoft website, when discussing their 2006
focus on certifications, goes on to state.

"Microsoft certifications represent a rich and varied spectrum of job
roles and responsibilities. And earning a specific credential provides
objective validation of the ability to successfully perform critical IT
functions. Embraced by industry professionals worldwide, Microsoft
certification remains one of the most effective ways to reach long-term
career goals, and is a surefire way for companies to develop and retain
valuable IT staff"

We agree - but unlike others - we focus on true training and
retention of material versus simply "studying to an exam".

Who are we? We are an innovator in learning science. We offer:

MCAD & MCSD training "boot camps" and certification exams
A focus on you and your needs - YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ONLY FOCUS
Interactive learning techniques, which are fresh and stimulate your
mind - versus "PowerPoint jail"
Custom course ware developed using the latest techniques in learning
theory & cognitive science - learning the way your brain is designed
to learn.
A professional experience - partnering with New Horizon Computer
Learning Centers to ensure you "state of the art" facilities
Local training from a company based here in Western NY
We are MATRIX Learning Solutions and would be honored if your join us.

Please visit us at http://www.matrixlearningsolutions.com/ to learn
more.

Or, jump directly to our boot camp informational page at
http://www.matrixlearningsolutions.c...Bootcamps.html.

We look forward to fielding your questions.

Sincerely,

David Wetzel
Chief Operating Officer
MATRIX Learning Solutions