Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-547 proof of concept

70-547 proof of concept

Lulu

So I have been told the 70-547 is the best replacement for 70-315. I am not
starting out too well as the first skill being measured is "Evaluate the
proof of concept". I have googled a lot and have not found a lot of what this
is about, but had deduced from some whitepapers that it could be a mini-test
of an application.

Any ideas on where to get help on "proof of concept". Are there other
keywords to search on etc? Or a better place to post my question? Or any
books on the overall topic this comes under "Envisioning and Designing an
Application".

PsA

I would suggest prototype.

I explain the proof of concept as: everything you need to discuss, design,
build and test to minimize risks early in your project. This could result in
a prototype of your solution. It is not the final solution, but it will
convince yourself and other people that your solution will work.

After the proof of concept you know your solution will work and you have
mitigated the risk of building a solution that is in line with the business
case.