Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Good guide for 70-315

Good guide for 70-315

Vijay

Hi,

Any please tell me a good guide for the exam 70-315.

Thanks a lot,
Vijay

Tod Birdsall

Hi Vijay,

I prepared for the exams on my own primarily using Que Certification's
Exam Cram books and Transcender practice exams. Check out this posting
on my blog for a more detailed article on the method I used to get my
MCAD/MCSD:

http://www.tod1d.net/blog/2004/10/mc...tion-path.html

Hope this helps.

--