Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > .net discontinue

.net discontinue

tslu69

I heard that Microsoft is going to stop development or support for .Net. Is
that true? If it is, then going for the mcad is pointless.

Egghead

No way,
However, it seems that M$ is pushing VB.net now, not C#.
Egghead

"tslu69" wrote:

> I heard that Microsoft is going to stop development or support for .Net. Is
> that true? If it is, then going for the mcad is pointless.

Vipul Patel

neither. .NET is integral part of next generation of Windows OS and hence it
is here to stay..

But I would suggest that you focus on the new generation of certifications
which will succeed MCAD.

Thanks
Vipul

news:(E-Mail Removed)...