Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > web development certification

web development certification

Lisa Bertani

I am a junior web developer and i want to improve my skills. I was thinking
to study or take courses for CIW but i know that microsoft certification is
more recognized. Is there a microsoft certification for web development or
in the web field?

Vipul Patel

70-315 , 70-305

"Lisa Bertani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am a junior web developer and i want to improve my skills. I was
>thinking
> to study or take courses for CIW but i know that microsoft certification
> is
> more recognized. Is there a microsoft certification for web development
> or
> in the web field?

Simon Hart

Or go here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/