Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > cool list of threads for clearing Software Interviews

cool list of threads for clearing Software Interviews

C#

Peter Rilling

I just have to offer my two cents on this issue.

I do not understand the reason for preparing for interviews in this way.
Either you know the technology or you do not. Coming from someone who has
had interviews and one who has given them, I think it is important to
demonstrate how you can answer questions that you are not prepared for. If
you know the technology well, then there should be no reason to study, you
would simply impress the interviewer with your depth of knowledge.

"C#" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> .NET Interview Questions
>
> http://blogs.crsw.com/mark/articles/2542.aspx
> http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
> http://blog.daveranck.com/archive/2005/01/20/3553.aspx
> http://www.dotnetspider.com/technolo...x?CategoryId=3
> http://techinterviews.com/
> http://www.certfaq.com/employment/e011.html
>
> SQL Server Interview questions
> http://vyaskn.tripod.com/microsoft_s...r_articles.htm
>
> Java Interview questions
> http://www.allapplabs.com/interview_..._questions.htm

Kline Sphere

You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Homer J Simpson

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
> questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

You'd be surprised.

John Smith

Miracle!!! Miracle!!!
I was planning to spend sometime on google on this subject and someone
posted the same here.
John

"Homer J Simpson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
> > questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

> You'd be surprised.

Mahe

Hi groups,

Here is the collection of Microsoft FAQs and usefull links..but not in
Q & Answers.Which will help someone looking for preparation point of
view.
http://geocities.com/cyberiafreak/dotnetfaq.htm

Mahesh

Kline Sphere

>> You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
>> questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

>You'd be surprised.

then the companies in question are not 'self respecting'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

William Stacey [MVP]

That is like saying you should not study for the Bar exam. I remember and
disremember stuff all the time.

--
William Stacey [MVP]

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...