Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: Certification Framework 2.0 ?

Re: Certification Framework 2.0 ?

Lydon Bergin

> Could you tell me when the certification for the framework 2.0 will be
> available ?

From http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-526.asp :

Exam News
Exam 70-526 is in development. It is expected to be released in its beta
version in January 2006.

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

January 1, 2005

From what I've seen, most of the TS exams will be released in Feb, although
upgrade exams will be sometime after that....

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

"Lydon Bergin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Could you tell me when the certification for the framework 2.0 will be
>> available ?

> From http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-526.asp :
>
> Exam News
> Exam 70-526 is in development. It is expected to be released in its beta
> version in January 2006.

WSUS

From VUE MS Exam list
The next wave of betas are the 4 upgrade exams for MCPD

That means, the upgrade exam will be live before the normal exams, at least
for MCPD

The link:
http://www.vue.com/servlet/vue.web2....ateSite&cid=72

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" <(E-Mail Removed)>
news:%(E-Mail Removed)
> January 1, 2005
>
> From what I've seen, most of the TS exams will be released in Feb,

although