Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > C# book first or MCAD books first?

C# book first or MCAD books first?

rachelnr@gmail.com

Hi all, I have experience with Java and C++. Should I learn C# before I
start looking at the MCAD books or can I go with MCAD book directly?

Many many many thanks!!!

rmacias

MCAD assumes you are already an experienced C# developer (although it is
entirely possible that you can pass the test with very little experience).

Since you an experienced developer, I would recommend "A Programmer's
Introduction to C#" by Eric Gunnerson. This is a programmers reference that
will teach you the syntax of C#. It's a good book.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/189...books&v=glance

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi all, I have experience with Java and C++. Should I learn C# before I
> start looking at the MCAD books or can I go with MCAD book directly?
>
> Many many many thanks!!!

Tod Birdsall

Hi,

I would learn the C# syntax (which is similar to Java, from what I am
told). I would recommend Programming C# by Jesse Liberty. For
recommendations of books to use to pass the MCAD along with information
on the method I used to pass the exam, check out the link below:

http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2004/10/mc...tion-path.html

--
Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .Net
blog: http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Rach

Thanks you guys soooooo much! This is so helpful!!

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCAD book error? - Dev Web App Book Ch.4 Lab Kenzie delaTorre MCAD 0 02-13-2004 01:59 PM
MCAD/MCSD.NET Self-Paced Training Kit 4 Electronic Books xiaoling Feng MCSD 5 10-13-2003 04:22 PM

Advertisments