Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Promotion Vouchers

Promotion Vouchers

ChigbuaUmuenu

Is it true I can't use my promotion vouchers?
I have 30% promotion voucher and when I went to register fo exam 070-305 I
was told that the center (in Nigeria) does not accept promotion vouchers.
Meanwhile it is clearly stated that I can use them(2) anywhere in the world.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning