Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > The nature of the questions

The nature of the questions

ChigbuaUmuenu

I am planning to take the web app exam.
Can somebody tell me how the real exam is like?
Are the questions similar to the skill assessment?
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning

Sean

Yeah they are similar.

Case in point, for 70-306 I tested myself on the assestments toward the end
of my prep and always made 70%-75% and on the real exam I made exactly 700
however the questions were different if that makes any sense? In other words
I am not saying you can memmorize assestment questions and hope to pass real
exam but if you pass assesments without memorizing them chances are you are
ready