Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Looking for consultant with MCAD certification

Looking for consultant with MCAD certification

Rich Paschburg

I work for a company called Software Development Technologies (SDT --
www.sdtcorp.com). We are working to enhance our partnership with Microsoft
by qualifying for the new Custom Development Solutions competency. Thus we
are looking for a consultant that has MCAD (or MCSD) certification to
associate with SDT.

Please let me know if you are interested by writing to this email address:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). I will then give you my contact information and
additional details.

The consultant must have an MCAD. A background in software testing,
especially using the new test tools in Visual Studio Team System, is a plus
as is willingness to travel.

Thanks,
Rich Paschburg
Software Development Technologies

.NET Racer

Not quite sure if this is the right place to look for a "competent" MCAD
candidate. Besides, if you look at a lot of the threads, you should pick out
few "paper-MCADs".

Anyway, you should realise during the interview process. Besides, even if
they do manage to pass the interview, I doubt they will stay long.

Apologies to people who have actually learnt the technologies associated
with the certifications and have the technical skills/knowledge to back them
up.

The value of the MCAD.NET cert. may have dropped, but Im proud of mine,
because I have the technical expertise to back it up. Enough of my banter,
good luck searching.

--
MCAD.NET