Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Practice exams vs Real exam questions (70-305)

Practice exams vs Real exam questions (70-305)

ChigbuaUmuenu

I want to know whether the practice exams are like the real exams and the
score per question. I'm preparing to take exam 70 - 305 and I'm using
MCAD/MCSD self paced training kit for exam 70-305/315.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning

Sean

yes...most practice exams are pretty accurate in format etc. However most of
questions on the exam try to cover different detail then what the common
study guides with practice questions cover. In other words, if the question
is in a study guide chances are that question or small variant of it will NOT
be on the exam.

However sometimes they do and when that has happen to me, I found myself
wasting to much time re-reading the question thinking I missed something when
in fact I nailed it the first time.

Do I suggest reading books with practice exams? YES! and I also suggest
taking those practice exams. But I dont suggest going over those books
several times hoping to find some super detail missed on first reading.
(which is exactly what I did).

What I do suggest is buying other books in addition to study guide material.
By far my favorite series are the ".Net developer series".

http://www.awprofessional.com/series...s.asp?st=44116

Key to all the exams I took was knowing ADO.Net. When studying for these
exams you cant go wrong by reading a book with ADO.Net in the title

"ChigbuaUmuenu" wrote:

> I want to know whether the practice exams are like the real exams and the
> score per question. I'm preparing to take exam 70 - 305 and I'm using
> MCAD/MCSD self paced training kit for exam 70-305/315.
> --
> Okoronkwo Chinedu
> Crazy About Learning

samantha22

I agree with sean. Almost all practice exams are near to the actua
exam. It is always good to have a practice test with a book. I know
site, which provides practice exam named ucertify.com. It is not a ver
old but I hear that it is excellent. My advise for you is to purchase
good one after analyzing all of them by downloading free questions fro
their sites

-
samantha2