Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-316 exam, need more info

70-316 exam, need more info

Motek

Hello,

I am about to take 70-316 exam (planning to do it in December) and need a
bit more info.
In particular what study material best to use,
format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
I am using Amit Kalani preparation
guide 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Developing and Implementing
Windows-Based Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
', TranscenderCert
exam simulations and material from Internet. Is this enough to pass an exam?
I also got a bit more than a year experience in .Net with C#, however mostly
with the server components (not much of the GUI). Apart from that I am
working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.

Thanks in advance,

Motek

Vipul Patel

With Amit Kalani's book and your 1 year experience, 70-316 should be a
breeze.
The materials you have is enough to pass the exam, but practical experience
will see you achieve more in exams.

Regards
Vipul

"Motek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I am about to take 70-316 exam (planning to do it in December) and need a
> bit more info.
> In particular what study material best to use,
> format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
> I am using Amit Kalani preparation
> guide 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Developing and Implementing
> Windows-Based Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
> ', TranscenderCert
> exam simulations and material from Internet. Is this enough to pass an
> exam?
> I also got a bit more than a year experience in .Net with C#, however
> mostly
> with the server components (not much of the GUI). Apart from that I am
> working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Motek

Motek

Thanks for that, I hope I can pass

"Vipul Patel" wrote:

> With Amit Kalani's book and your 1 year experience, 70-316 should be a
> breeze.
> The materials you have is enough to pass the exam, but practical experience
> will see you achieve more in exams.
>
> Regards
> Vipul
>
> "Motek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am about to take 70-316 exam (planning to do it in December) and need a
> > bit more info.
> > In particular what study material best to use,
> > format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
> > I am using Amit Kalani preparation
> > guide 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Developing and Implementing
> > Windows-Based Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
> > ', TranscenderCert
> > exam simulations and material from Internet. Is this enough to pass an
> > exam?
> > I also got a bit more than a year experience in .Net with C#, however
> > mostly
> > with the server components (not much of the GUI). Apart from that I am
> > working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Motek

Björn Olsson

I would go with the Exam cram series, you can find them at amazon.com.
Short and precise description on what you need to know. Since you already
have knowledge on c# you want a book that describes as exactly as possible,
what to expect from the exam.

--
Best regards Björn Olsson
Head of Technology

"Motek" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am about to take 70-316 exam (planning to do it in December) and need a
> bit more info.
> In particular what study material best to use,
> format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
> I am using Amit Kalani preparation
> guide 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Developing and Implementing
> Windows-Based Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
> ', TranscenderCert
> exam simulations and material from Internet. Is this enough to pass an exam?
> I also got a bit more than a year experience in .Net with C#, however mostly
> with the server components (not much of the GUI). Apart from that I am
> working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Motek

Motek

Thanks for your advice.
Does that book (Exam cram for 70-316) got something that is not in Kalani
complete guide. I have read Kalani guide twice already with doing all the
exercises.

"Björn Olsson" wrote:

> I would go with the Exam cram series, you can find them at amazon.com.
> Short and precise description on what you need to know. Since you already
> have knowledge on c# you want a book that describes as exactly as possible,
> what to expect from the exam.
>
> --
> Best regards Björn Olsson
> Head of Technology
> Centre for Business Solutions
> Gothenburg School of Economics and Commercial Law
>

> "Motek" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am about to take 70-316 exam (planning to do it in December) and need a
> > bit more info.
> > In particular what study material best to use,
> > format of the exam, how many questions, how long is the exam.
> > I am using Amit Kalani preparation
> > guide 'MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-316): Developing and Implementing
> > Windows-Based Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
> > ', TranscenderCert
> > exam simulations and material from Internet. Is this enough to pass an exam?
> > I also got a bit more than a year experience in .Net with C#, however mostly
> > with the server components (not much of the GUI). Apart from that I am
> > working with VB6, BizTalk Server 2002, XML, ASP.NET, Web Services.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Motek

Björn Olsson

I think that Kalali is the author of both books? Right? The exam Cram is more
precise. It doesnt tell you why only what yoy need to know to pass the exam.
Thats why I like the exam cram series better. Cause you should already know
how things work you only need to know what to expect from the exam. Right.