Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > I used hotcert as my study guides .biz .

I used hotcert as my study guides .biz .

Lisa

They have done a good job, I supposed.
I sit down for the exam, I've just followed the things that I've read from
their study guides.

InitialD_Racer

Passing the exam is just a starting point. Its actually applying the things
you learnt into practise that really counts.

Do not take offence, but using those braindump sites that sell and publish
exam questions does not prove your expertise as a developer. A lot of people
who have used these (some I know of course) have used these to pass the exam
quite comfortably but have struggled in the real-world.