Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > .NET 2 MCAD Certification

.NET 2 MCAD Certification

upe

Hi everybody

I recently passed 70-315 with 905 score. I want to continue to other exams
for MCAD.
The question is when .NET 2 arrives what will hapen to the MCAD certificate
that is for version 1.1?
Will these exams expire, shoud I hurry or should I wait for exams for .NET 2?

Thanks
upe

Vipul Patel

All the answers to these questions will be available at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning by 10/25....

"upe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody
>
> I recently passed 70-315 with 905 score. I want to continue to other exams
> for MCAD.
> The question is when .NET 2 arrives what will hapen to the MCAD
> certificate
> that is for version 1.1?
> Will these exams expire, shoud I hurry or should I wait for exams for .NET
> 2?
>
> Thanks
> upe

Vipul Patel

These exams will not expire soon and an ungrade will always be provided.

"upe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody
>
> I recently passed 70-315 with 905 score. I want to continue to other exams
> for MCAD.
> The question is when .NET 2 arrives what will hapen to the MCAD
> certificate
> that is for version 1.1?
> Will these exams expire, shoud I hurry or should I wait for exams for .NET
> 2?
>
> Thanks
> upe

Vipul Patel