Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed the exam , where should i go now?

Passed the exam , where should i go now?

John Lee

I passed the exam.
I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
They have done a very good job.
Where should I go Now?

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

October 19, 2005

You may want to visit microsoft.com/learning/mcp and view the extra
certifications you can achieve. If you are now an MCP, I would try for
MCAD...

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
Static IP
"John Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed the exam.
> I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
> They have done a very good job.
> Where should I go Now?

Vipul Patel

MCSD.NET should be your next target.

Vipul

"John Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed the exam.
> I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
> They have done a very good job.
> Where should I go Now?

Tim1982

what's an MCP ? i only see MCAD, MCSD,...

"Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" wrote:

> October 19, 2005
>
> You may want to visit microsoft.com/learning/mcp and view the extra
> certifications you can achieve. If you are now an MCP, I would try for
> MCAD...
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
>
> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
> Static IP
> "John Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed the exam.
> > I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
> > They have done a very good job.
> > Where should I go Now?

Vipul Patel

Whenever you clear any Microsoft exam , you automatically become Microsoft
Certified Professional.

Regards
Vipul

"Tim1982" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what's an MCP ? i only see MCAD, MCSD,...
>
> "Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD" wrote:
>
>> October 19, 2005
>>
>> You may want to visit microsoft.com/learning/mcp and view the extra
>> certifications you can achieve. If you are now an MCP, I would try for
>> MCAD...
>>
>> --
>> Joseph Bittman
>> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
>> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional -- DPM
>>
>> Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
>> Static IP
>> "John Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I passed the exam.
>> > I bought the study guides from HotCert Technologies.
>> > They have done a very good job.
>> > Where should I go Now?

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

October 25, 2005

MCPs are people who have passed any exam... And since you passed one,
you are an MCP!!! )) Be sure to visit the Private MCP Member Site and
Newsgroups!!! ......