Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: How long will MCAD exams be offered?

Re: How long will MCAD exams be offered?

Francisco Garcia Gomez

Hi,

As far as I know, exams are outdated when the product they relate to
advances two versions, i.e., VS .NET 2003 exams will be valid until the
version after 2005 appears (2007 or who knows when),

Hope it helps,

"NDJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:43425a77$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will Microsoft stop offering the MCAD exams when the VS2005 exams are
> released? In other words, if I pass 2 of 3 MCAD exams and the VS2005
> exams arrive, will I have a chance to take the 3rd?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nate

EggHead

You can still write the exam as long as the exam is not retired. It should
be around couples yrs after the new ver release.
Egghead