Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What if i get MCAD certification?

What if i get MCAD certification?

Laxmi Narayan

hi guys,
I am a qualified computer engineer (BTech comp. Science) .I
have a good experience in desigining & developing applications using
microsoft technologies...but only at the academic level...For the past 2
Years i am working in the customer service industry.My question is " What r
the oppertunities that i may get if i do MCAD?"...can anybody explain to me .
Obviously yor personal experiences matter a lot. So guys in my situation what
difference the MCAD certification will make...pls let me know...

Egghead

When did you grade?
Egghead
"Laxmi Narayan" <Laxmi http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi guys,
> I am a qualified computer engineer (BTech comp. Science) .I
> have a good experience in desigining & developing applications using
> microsoft technologies...but only at the academic level...For the past 2
> Years i am working in the customer service industry.My question is " What

> the oppertunities that i may get if i do MCAD?"...can anybody explain to

me .
> Obviously yor personal experiences matter a lot. So guys in my situation

what
> difference the MCAD certification will make...pls let me know...

abcd

If u are capable to pass the exam then u are a good learner...some employers
can definitely trust with your skills and you can get a possible opportunity
in development if u crack the intvws....

Nobody knows the whole saga ! u should be able to drive....

cheers !

news:(E-Mail Removed)...